Quick Start Guide - Notifications
Attention! Attention! This is your assistant. I have new notifications for you.
New notifications are signaled by your assistant using the light strips on the assistant bar:
You can specify for each of your quickies in which cases your assistant should notify you:
- Quickie (Context Menu) – by the menu item "Notifications" from the context menu, you can specify what you want to be notified about.
- Quickie Options (Notifications) – by the menu item "Options" from the context menu you can open the quickie settings where you can also define it.
- Quickie Manager – and finally, you can click on the handbag on the assistant bar to open the Quickie Manager and set it there.
After you have taken note of your notifications, you can reset them:
- Reset All Notifications – press the mouse button over a free space in the assistant bar and hold it down for a moment (long mouse click).
- Reset Quickie Notifications – press and hold the mouse button over the quickie icon (long mouse click) or select from the quickie context menu "Reset Notifications".
- Reset Quicklet Notifications – move the mouse pointer over the corresponding quicklet in the quicklets directory of the quickie pop-up, press and hold down the left mouse button (long mouse click) or press the right mouse button and select "Reset Notifications" from the quicklet context menu.
Do Not Disturb
You're annoying! If you want to work concentrated and the notifications of your assistant just annoy you, then you can ask her not to disturb you.
In this case, all notifications are hidden in the assistant bar. If you want to see them quickly, just move the mouse pointer over the assistant bar.
If you don't want to be notified by your assistant about messages of a certain priority or only on request - move the mouse pointer over the assistant bar, then you can set that in the options:
- Options (Notifications) – open the Options dialog in the context menu of your assistant and choose if and when you want to receive notifications of the different priority classes in the display settings.