What’s in it for you?
That depends on whether you’re more interested in your work–life balance or your bank account?
If your work–life balance is important to you, it’s the fun and joy that your personal desktop assistant brings to your desktop every day, the work that you will find that much easier with her support and the reduced stress level thanks to your assistant keeping a constant eye on your tasks, bugs, issues and tickets for you.
If it’s all about the money, the term ROI may be familiar. If not, you should add it to your vocabulary at once (ROI is short for ‘return on investment’). As a conservative calculation, five minutes saved per day, at an hourly salary of €20, is the equivalent of €30. If you save ten minutes per day at an hourly salary of €50, the saving is more than €150.
You are more productive and relaxed
- Quick access to your personal calendar
- Quick access the to-do lists from your notebooks
- Quick access to your inbox
- Quick access to your Twitter account tweets
- Quick access to project tasks
- Quick access to bugs and issues
- Quick access to server and network monitoring
- Quick access to website monitoring
- Quick access to help desk tickets
- Alert for new emails from the manager
- Alert for new emails from the team
- Alert for new project tasks
- Alert for new discussion forum contributions
- Alert for new bugs and issues
- Alert for technical failures
- Alert for new help desk tickets
Don’t miss out on your personal desktop assistant!
Register now to our newsletter and receive invitations to our crowdfunding campaign, not to miss out our attractive early bird offers.